Low Cost Decorative Iron Folding Hinge for Screen Door
|FOB Price:||US $5-40 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $5-40/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Series Z
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Origin: China
- Type: 180°Hinge
- Trademark: Togen
- HS Code: 76101000
As to the existing structure or non- conventional architectural arrangement, the storage area of the movable glass doors often needs special designs, especially the folding hinge. Togen series of folding hinge door can stay at variety types of locations, door leafs can be stored in parallel or in a perpendicular manner; meanwhile door leafs can be withdrawn and lined without affecting access; they can be used as show windows or display area of shops, or even be subject to appropriate surface treatment to enhance the sense of beauty.The low cost decorative door hardware is matched with the folding hinge which makes it easy to open and beautiful.
|Surface||Satin / brushed finish or mirror / polished finish|
|Delivery time||30-45 Days|
Why choose Togen:
1.Quality will be strictly-controlled during the process with certification of ISO9001
2. Customization is always available. If an item is not shown in our catalog, you can just send us a sample or email a photo and we will identify the item for you. That's where Togen can provide a valuable service to you.
3. We have over 10 years' experience on façade materials. Since 2005, we have been assisting customers with growing their businesses.
4. Samples are always available.
Standard export carton packing, PE film packed in composite craft paper or plywood attached with product description or as customers' request
Tipsto prevent stainless steel from rusting extremely:
1. Carrying out with solution treatment for the die and casting parts according to requirements.
2. Choosing the reasonable stainless steel mark according to the operating environment.
3. Selecting the proper surface treatment
4. Taking protective measures for hardware products into action on site.
5. Avoiding seeper and soot formation while design and application.
6. Keeping regularly cleaning.