Heat Strenghened Glass for Commercial Use Extra White Color
|FOB Price:||US $9.37-14.34 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $9.37-14.34/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||200000 Square Meter/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BT6
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3.2-12mm
- Technics: Chemical Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Military
- Transport Package: Standard Plywood Crate
- HS Code: 70071900
- Shape: Flat
- Steel Degree: Half-Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: Customized
- Flatness: High Class
- Payment Term: T/T, L/C
- Origin: China
Heat strengthened glass is about twice as strong as annealed glass of the same size and thickness. Heat strengthening
adds strength to the glass while limiting the change in its breakage characteristics. The cooling process places the surfaces
of the glass in a state of high compression and the central core in a state of compensating tension.
1) Better Mechanical Strength: about 1.6-2 times that of annealed glass.
2) OutstandingThermal Stability: its flatness and light transmission is close to that of annealed glass and much
better than that of tempered glass.
3) Better Thermal Stress resistant: HS Glass is 3 times than normal annealed glass.
4) Wider Heating Range: It can withstand temperature difference of 100°C (in range of 50°C to 150°C) compared
to ordinary annealed glass which can withstand up to 40°C.
5) Lower probability of spontaneous breakage: Heat strengthened glass is that it is far less susceptible to
spontaneous breakage than full tempered glass.
Curtain walls, green houses, decoration industry ,etc.
|Products Name||Heat Strenghened Glass/ Semi-tempered Glass|
|Quality Standard||ASTM C-1048|
|Color||Clear, Dark Bronze, Light Bronze, Dark Grey, Euro Grey, Dark Green, F.Green, etc|
|Packing||Endcap;plywood crate with maximun weight 1.5tons|
|Application||Curtain wall, green houses, decoration industry, etc.|
|Payment Term||L/C; T/T|
|Delivery Time||3-5Weeks after placing the order|
|Offer Sample||Free samples will be provided|
|Shipping||Express, sea, air|
|Packing||Endcap; polywood crate with maxium weight 1.5tons|
|Customized||Color and size can be customized|
AS/NZS 2208:1996 Certificate
Factory Facility and Quality Control
We have strict quality control before packing.
Apply standard plywood crate with iron blet for consolidation. Maxium weight 1.5tons.
Why Choose Us
1) With over 10 years development, TOGEN glass have built an mature production and manufacture system with advanced
imported product line and experienced and professional service team to ensure the quality of glass. We not only provide high
quality products, but also decrease our esteemed customers' purchasing cost.
2) We have wide products range, including insulation glass, laminated glass, low e glass, tempered glass, reflective glass,
ceramic frit glass and glass mirror. We also can meet high production capacity with 250000 Square Meter per month to supply
our good ASAP.
3) Our glass was certificated with IGCC, AS/NZS, 2208:1966 Standard. During the production process, quality was strictly
controlled by our QC to minimize the error.
4) One-stop service, including design, consultant, calculation and accessories supply, will be provided by us which is aim to
save your, energy, time and cost. We are your reliable partner.