Spider Glass, Glass Spider, Glass Spider Fitting manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 304 Facade Glass Spider system for Curtain Wall, Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Glass Shelf Holder for Pool Hardware Fittings, Fameless Glass Railing Accessories for Swimming Pool and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||50 Pieces||US $10.64-22.64/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|material:||304 stainless steel|
|Surface treatment:||Satin Polished|
|Transport Package:||Carton Package|
|Specification:||200, 220, 250|
|Surface||Satin / brushed finish or mirror / polished finish|
|Delivery time||30-45 Days|
1. The front part of sider
2. Hexagon nu
3. Spring Washer
4. Eccentric Washer
5. Bespoke Nut
8. Internal Threaded
9. Looking Ring
10. External Threaded Sleeve
1. Welding the external threaded sleeve on the steel structure after taking off the internal threaded sleeve
2. Adjusting internal threaded sleeve to appropriate position, and then tighten up locking ring.
3. Putting bolt through the center hole of spider.
4. Adjusting installation position of spider, then compressing spider tightly with bolt.
5. Dismantling parts such as screw nut and so forth, making the front part of spider fixed on the glass.
6. Pre-adjusting hexagon nut, spring washer, offset washer to the required position for installation.
7. Eccentric washer to be placed on the spider and adjusted according to the requirement of installation, slot hole should be transverse when loading and should be vertical without loading, and the long hole faces down.
8. Putting the thread rod of routel through the hole of spider, and adjusting to appropriate position, then tightening bespoke nut.
9. Finally, sealing the surrounding between routel and glass with sealant to prevent from leaking water.
Standard export carton packing, PE film packed in composite craft paper or plywood attached with product description or as customers' request
Tipsto prevent stainless steel from rusting extremely:
1. Carrying out with solution treatment for the die and casting parts according to requirements.
2. Choosing the reasonable stainless steel mark according to the operating environment.
3. Selecting the proper surface treatment
4. Taking protective measures for hardware products into action on site.
5. Avoiding seeper and soot formation while design and application.
6. Keeping regularly cleaning.